● Easy-to-eat loosened inspiration!
● Flounder and plenty of vegetables, egg yolk soboro boiled with rice in bonito kelp soup stock.
● No coloring, preservatives or fragrances are used.
● Seal in an airtight container and sterilize by heating under pressure
[How to eat]
<When warming with hot water>
・ Do not open the bag and soak it in hot water for 1 to 2 minutes to warm it.
-You can take it out by inserting a bag into the hole in the bag. Open the seal from the cut end, transfer to a container, mix lightly, and then consume.
* Do not heat the product to boiling.
<When heating in a microwave oven>
-Transfer the contents to a container compatible with a microwave oven and wrap it to warm it.
・ The standard heating time is about 30 seconds (500W).
* Please note that the hot contents may splash when you take the wrap off.
-Since it has been cooked, you can enjoy it as it is.
・ If you warm it up, you can enjoy it even more deliciously.
Vegetables (carrots, cabbage, daikon), polished rice (domestic), soy sauce kelp, egg yolk (including eggs), inspiration processed products (Hirame(Japanese halibut), bread flour (wheat) Includes), onions, vegetable oils and fats, salt), boiled shitake, rice vinegar, soy sauce (including soybeans), salt / thickener (processed starch)
Energy per bag (80g)
・ ・ ・ 51kcaL
Carbohydrate ・・ ・ 7.9g
Protein ・ ・ ・ 1.8g
Salt equivalent ・ ・ ・ 0.3g
Lipid ・ ・ ・ 1.4g
Eggs, wheat, shrimp / crab *
(* This product's inspiration preys on shrimp / crab
Expiration Date: 2022/11