IKEDAMOHANDO MUHI Cool Liquid alpha EX Anti-Itch Stop Rash of Insect Bites (35ml) 池田模範堂日本超强蚊蟲止癢无比滴
● Muhi's special effect of insect bites and anti-itch medicine (liquid type)
● Ante-drug type anti-inflammatory ingredient (PVA: Prednisolone Yoshi) that works well against inflammation It is a formulation that is particular about its efficacy by combining (diphenhydramine hydrochloride), a component that quickly suppresses itching, with herbaceous acid ester (acetate ester). It is also effective against insect bites and itching caused by mites, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, jellyfish, etc.
* PVA is a steroid component that is classified as a highly effective rank for general drugs. It exerts an excellent anti-inflammatory effect in the affected area and then changes to a hypoactive substance. Therefore, it has the property of being less likely to cause side effects peculiar to steroids. Such a characteristic is called ante-drug. PVA is an ingredient with a good balance between efficacy and safety.
● Liquid Muhi Alpha EX is suitable not only for insect bites but also for the treatment of rash and dermatitis.
● Two refreshing ingredients (L-menthol and dL-camphor) and a strong refreshing sensation unique to liquids quickly relieve itching.
● An easy-to-use container with a coating stopper that can be applied quickly at any time and does not stain your hands.
・ Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
★ Precautions related tousage and dosage ・ Please observe the prescribed usage and dosage.
・ If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents. The recommended age for starting use of this drug is 6 months or older.
・ Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe (redness or pain persists, tears do not stop, etc.), please consult an ophthalmologist.
・ Use this drug only for external use and do not take it internally.
★ Do not do
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects / accidents will occur easily)
1. Do not use on the following parts
(1) Chickenpox, Affected area with chickenpox, ringworm, etc. or suppuration.
(2) Wound surface, around the eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
2. Do not use extensively on the face
3. Do not use for a long time (as a guide, within 2 weeks on the face, within 4 weeks on other parts