ROHTO Lycee Eye Drop for Contact Lenses (8ml) 樂敦 Lycee 小紅花隱形眼鏡適用眼藥水
● In case of instillation: tired eyes, assistance for tears (drying of eyes), discomfort when wearing soft contact lenses or hard contact lenses, blurred eyes (when there are many eyes and eyes, etc.)
● Wearing contact lenses In the case of: Make it easy to wear soft contact lenses or hard contact lenses.
● In case of instillation: Instill 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
● When wearing contact lenses: Wet both sides of the contact lenses with 1 to 2 drops at a time before wearing them.
<Precautions regarding usage and dosage>
(1) When using for children, please use under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Do not let the tip of the container touch your eyes, eyelids, eyelashes, contact lenses, or fingers. [It may cause contamination or foreign matter (eyes, dust, etc.)] Also, do not use turbid ones.
(3) Please use only as eye drops and contact lens wearing solution.
(4) It can be used even when contact lenses are not worn.
Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
To maintain the quality, do not leave it in a hot place (40 ° C or higher) such as in a car or near a heater.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality)
(4) Do not share it with other people.
(5) Do not use the product after the expiration date (listed on the outer box). Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it as soon as possible after opening it.
(6) Depending on the storage condition, crystal of the component may adhere to the tip of the container or the inside of the cap. In that case, wipe it gently with clean gauze etc. before use.
(7) Do not put other things in the container.