TAISHO Stomatitis Patches (10pcs) 日本TAISHO大正製藥 口腔潰瘍貼片
[Mouth ulcer patch Taisho Quick Care (self-medication tax system target) product details] ● For mouth ulcers
that are painful and squeaky just by sticking on the affected area
It is a general term for inflammation in which one to several small ulcers (less than 10 mm in diameter) with reddish surroundings and a whitish circular shape with a shallow central part and pain are formed. The cause is not clear, but it is said to be associated with stress, fatigue, or malnutrition.
● Mouth ulcer patch Taisho Quick Care is a “paste” mouth ulcer treatment drug containing the steroid ingredient “triamcinolone acetonide”.
● It has excellent adhesion in the oral cavity and covers the affected area from irritation.
・ Adults (15 years old and over) ・ Children (5 years old and over): Use 1 sheet once per affected area once or twice a day by adhering to the affected mucous membrane
・ Do not use under 5 years old
★ Precautions related to usage and dosage
(1) Please strictly observe the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) This agent does not dissolve. It will come off naturally over time. (Do not forcibly remove it.)
(3) This product is an intracavitary mucosal patch, so do not take it internally.
(4) Discontinue use when the pain has subsided. (It is not necessary to peel off what is in use.)
(5) Do not allow infants under the age of 5 to use it.
(6) When using it for children over 5 years old, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(7) When using for children, please note that it may be peeled off with your fingers after application.
(8) If you accidentally swallow it, reapply a new medicine to the affected area. If you have any concerns such as changes in symptoms, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor.
(9) If you use it incorrectly, it may not adhere, so read the usage carefully and use it correctly.
(10) After applying this drug to the affected mucous membrane, if you touch it strongly with your tongue, it may come off, so be careful.
(11) Do not swallow the peeled material and throw it away.
★ Do not do
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects will be more likely to occur.)
Do not use the following people
(1) People who are suspected of having infectious mouth ulcer. (Consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor)
・ People who have vitiligo that can be easily removed by rubbing with gauze, etc., spread throughout the oral cavity. (Suspected Rikindida infection)
・ People with yellow pus in the affected area. (Suspected bacterial infection)
・ People with frequent occurrence of rice-sized to small-sized vesicles in the oral cavity, and those with blisters and rashes on the lips and skin other than the oral mucosa. (Suspected viral infection)
・ People with systemic symptoms such as fever, loss of appetite, general malaise, and swollen lymph nodes. (Suspected viral infection)
(2) Persons with infection in the oral cavity. (Since it has been reported that the infection has worsened due to the use of steroids, please do not use it in areas with oral infection such as alveolar pyorrhea and gingival inflammation.)
(3) Symptoms even after using for 5 days People who do not see improvement.
(4) People who have worsened symptoms after using for 1 to 2 days.
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller before use
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to medicines.
(3) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(4) People who are breastfeeding.
(5) Persons whose affected area is extensive (the affected area cannot be covered with this drug).
(6) Elderly people.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered sales sound with this manual
. : Symptoms
Oral: White spots (suspected dentist infection), yellow pus in the affected area (suspected bacterial infection) In
addition to the above symptoms, allergic symptoms (bronchial asthma attack, edema, etc.) appear. 3.
If the following symptoms appear after using this drug, it is suspected that the patient has stomatitis due to an infectious disease or other diseases. Please consult with a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor
. Loss of appetite, general malaise, swelling of lymph nodes, blisters (other than the oral cavity), rash / redness, itching, widespread area of the affected area in the oral cavity that cannot be covered with this drug, eye pain, blurred vision, genital area Edema
★ Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not put it in another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) To maintain the quality, put the unused portion after opening in the original bag, and bend the opening properly before storing.
(5) Do not use the product after the expiration date. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it as soon as possible after opening.