● Easy-to-eat loosened inspiration!
● A Japanese-style doria sauce made by slowly boiling chicken and plenty of vegetables in soy milk.
● No coloring, preservatives or fragrances are used.
● Seal in an airtight container and sterilize by heating under pressure
No 7 major allergens (eggs, milk, wheat, peanuts, buckwheat, shrimp, crab)
[How to eat]
<When warming with hot water>
・ Do not open the bag and soak it in hot water for 1 to 2 minutes to warm it.
-You can take it out by inserting a bag into the hole in the bag. Open the seal from the cut end, transfer to a container, mix lightly, and then consume.
* Do not heat the product to boiling.
<When heating in a microwave oven>
-Transfer the contents to a container compatible with a microwave oven and wrap it to warm it.
・ The standard heating time is about 30 seconds (500W).
* Please note that the hot contents may splash when you take the wrap off.
-Since it has been cooked, you can enjoy it as it is.
・ If you warm it up, you can enjoy it even more deliciously.
Vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, pods), soymilk, potatoes, onion puree, processed chicken (chicken, onions, soybean protein, starch), chicken bouillon, Boiled shitake, chicken extract, salt, rice vinegar / thickener (processed starch), corn
Energy per bag (80g)
・ ・ ・ 30kcaL
Carbohydrate ・・ ・ 5.4g
Protein ・ ・ ・ 1.4g
Salt equivalent ・ ・ ・ 0.3g
Lipid ・ ・ ・ 0.3g
Expiration Date: 2023/01