Melano CC Intensive Care Face Masks are beauty masks that contain an abundant combination of beautifying essence ingredients. Only 100% naturally cotton sheets that have superior sealing capabilities which easily form to your face have been used.
Melano CC Intensive Care Face Masks Work in the Following Manner:
A formulation of 4 moisturizing ingredients*. The moisturizing essence is absorbed into the deepest layers of your skin (stratum corneum) to replenish moisture. Recommended for intensive moisturizing care for worrisome dry skin or after exposure to ultraviolet rays.
- Refreshing citrus scent.
- Convenient box dispenser.
- 20 Masks per Box.
Melano CC Intensive Care Face Masks Provide the Following Benefits:
＊Vitamin C & E Derivatives, Grapefruit & Lemon Extract
- Use of Skin-friendly 100% Natural Cotton Sheets
- Superior Skin to Mask Sealing Capabilities
- Superior Absorption into Deeper Layers of Skin (Stratum Corneum)
- Replenishes Moisture to Skin After Exposure to UV Rays
- Intensive Moisture Care for Worrisome Dry Skin
- Refreshing Citrus Scent of After Bath Relaxation
Please Use Melano CC Intensive Care Face Masks in the Following Manner:
1.After conditioning your skin with toner, open the container flap, remove a mask and carefully spread it over your face. Fold the eye portion of the mask outwardly.
＊Avoid spilling liquid on your clothes.
2.First, adjust the eye and mouth positions and then fit the mask to your whole face. When caring for the eyes, place the outwardly folded eye portions on your eyes.
3.Leave the mask on for five minutes and then remove.
4.Use your hands to gently massage the remaining essence into your face.
Materials / Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, BG, 3-0- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C Derivative), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Ascorbic Acid, Lemon Fruit Extract, Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhizin Acid 2K, Citric Acid Na, PPG-6 Decyl Tetoradesesu -30, Citric Acid, EDTA-2Na, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxide K, Ethanol, Methylparaben, Perfume
Please Keep the Following in Mind when Using Melano CC Intensive Face Masks:
- Please do not use if you are experiencing any abnormal skin conditions such as; rashes, swelling, eczema.
- During use, if you experience any abnormal skin conditions such as redness, swelling, itching or irritation please discontinue use and contact your physician. Symptoms may worsen if you continue use.
- Be careful to avoid direct contact with eyes. In the case of contact with your eyes, immediately rinse with cold or lukewarm water. If symptoms of irritation persist please consult your eye doctor.
- Use Melano CC Intensive Face Mask immediately after removing from the package.
- For hygienic reasons, masks should only be used once and then disposed of.
- Avoid extended periods of application or sleeping after applying the mask.
- Since quality loss occurs due to mask dryness, close the flap securely after removing a mask. Also, store on a flat surface and avoid direct sunlight or in hot or cold locations.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please be careful to avoid contact with clothing and bed sheets etc. as stains or discoloration may occur.